Another meme, this one first encountered at Uncertain Principles. Oddly, because I was actually in one of the cities at the same time as that blog's author.
So, the cities (besides Toronto) I spent the night in during 2008:
- Montreal, QC (3x, including Web 2.You)
- Research Triangle Park, NC (Science Blogging Conference)
- Pittsburgh, PA (ASEE annual conf)
- Ste-Agathe, QC (vacation)
- Waterloo, ON (Science in the 21st Century conference)
- Ottawa, ON (Xmas break)
Not much of a travel year, but that's just fine with me.