February 22, 2008

Interview at A Blog Around the Clock

Bora turns the tables and interviews me as part of his continuing series of interviews with people who were at the North Carolina Science Blogging Conference.

It was a lot of fun and a really great experience to be on the other side of the online "microphone." The one thing that has me a little conflicted is that he's interviewing so many people that I would like to interview for my series too ;-) Oh well, I'll probably wait a while before re-interviewing any of Bora's victims, which is probably good incentive to interview a few more people on the computer science side of things rather than concentrating on blogging/publishing.

In any case, check out the whole series of interviews, if you haven't seen them yet. They're all great and a fantastic source of new blogs to check out.

No comments: