April 12, 2007

Meebo me, friend me

As those of you actually visiting this blog in the virtual flesh will notice, I've added a Meebo widget to my sidebar. I promise to try and spend a least of couple of hours a day logged in to Meebo, so if you do see me online when you visit, say Hi and maybe we can discuss a recent post. I've never been much of an IMer, so we'll see how it goes, but I'm certainly willing to give it a try. I'm also considering adding Meebo to some work-related projects I'm thinking about, so I'm anxious to see how it goes.

As well, I've also activated a long-dormant FaceBook account (I joined a year or so ago but never did anything). My public profile is here and the internal one is here. No friends yet so if you're on FaceBook, share a little friendship love and give me a poke or nudge or whatever. (It's going to take a little while for an old fogey like me to get a handle on the lingo and rather arcane and convoluted architecture of the site). I'm also thinking in terms of work-related applications here, so I'm hoping to become pretty comfortable by the time I'm back to the real work world in August. Also, if I'm violating some incredible FaceBook ettiquette thingy on my profile, please let me know.

No comments: